Vegas verses the "devil" Jester

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

This is what I caught a little bit ago, When Jester's big blue eye's turn black I know something is going to happen

EEeewww.... I am feeling MEAN........
SAM_2172.jpg

Just look at that Vegas sitting there with Mom, and she has a camera in her hand.....
SAM_2171.jpg

Vegas says YIKES!!!!!!!! That Devil cat Jester is looking at me Heeeeelp!!!!!!!
SAM_2168.jpg

That's OK Vegas Mommy has your back, NOT! I was too busy standing up to take the pictures, BUT Jester the Devil cat has his back!! LOL
SAM_2176.jpg

AAaww, Crap I hate that darn cat!!!!
SilverBully006.jpg

I am just going to stay here, in my comfort spot, and I have wire to protect me from having my face batted off, by that stupid cat!!
camping005.jpg

I know this got a little long, but it was just too funny not to share :ROFL::lmao:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas's poor left eye has been a mess the last couple days, not both, just his left. Our pollen count on a scale of 1-10 has been 10 to high 9's all week. Today it was a 10 him and I both are taking Zyrtec. It is suppose to rain tomorrow hopefully and hopefully it can wash some of this crap away!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Aww such high counts so early in the year :hug: for you both, I know you suffered badly last year and struggled with Vegas :hug:
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] We didnt even have a winter, it was in the high 80's today and HUMID, it is going to be another hot allergy ridden summer for us.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awwwww so stinkin cuuuutttteeeeee! He has great colors....ughhh I wanna hug him he is so cute! Sorry I had to act like a kid!
:lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Awwwww so stinkin cuuuutttteeeeee! He has great colors....ughhh I wanna hug him he is so cute! Sorry I had to act like a kid!
:lol:
I love his colors too (a little biased), but I love all the colors, but thank you.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Bias no such thing when you have a bully :love: Brutus is a boy but he is still in :love: right with me :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Hel* NO, I put him there. for about 10 minutes while he whined the whole time, he gets night-night and will go in on his own, he could not understand that I put him in time out because I wanted to kill him for eating sand once again and throwing up.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], Yes, Vegas will go in his crate on his own, he loves his crate. then there are times like last night that he was put in his crate with the door locked because he was in time out. The only time I lock the door is bedtime so that he don't come and whine beside my bed to get in, other than that the door is never shut.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
love the storytelling with the pics! love Vegas!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.