Tear stains before & after

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Wow! This is amazing! Just these past 2 weeks I've noticed that Guinn's left eye has the beginnings of tear stain, which she's NEVER had issues with before, as well as a slightly rusty tinge around her jowls. I'm really bummed. The only change she's had recently is starting on GlycoFlex and Ester-C :(

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Those are amazing before/after pix. You can see the difference in their eyes...... 'after' looks like happy dogs.

Someone in another thread said that their Vet told them to add Parsley to their dogs food to help with tear stains......... Anyone ever try this????

OP
Poppy

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Those are amazing before/after pix. You can see the difference in their eyes...... 'after' looks like happy dogs.

Someone in another thread said that their Vet told them to add Parsley to their dogs food to help with tear stains......... Anyone ever try this????

I've not heard of that.. I know some people try apple cider vinegar, and all sorts of stuff. Best bet is to give any natural remedies a whirl and see what you get. No harm done. For us it was raw food, but for some it's as simple as a filtered water dish!

OP
Poppy

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Everyone remember to take before photos when you are switching foods, so others can learn from your results :D

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Wow, what a difference!! He's looking fabulous.

I've been noticing that Delilah's face is getting a little redder lately. She does really well on certain foods--but the little stinker won't eat them! I seriously have to change her food once a month. She'll go flat turkey and refuse to eat for a week if she decides she's sick of her kibble. She's done it, numerous times. To the point where I cave and buy her something else because she's lost weight and not ate for a week or longer. x.x

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I've never heard of using Parsley! I'm really curious about that now. Any reading on that?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.