The Many Outfits of the GuinneyPig

I

ImAGuinneyPig

GuinnessCoat.jpgGuinness Rain Coat.jpgGuinness NYC shirt.jpgGuinness Canada Day2.jpgGuinness Bark for a Cure shirt.jpgGuinness Halloween.jpg

00000maggie1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE the argyle so precious

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
OMG soooo cute!! i love the second pic in the first post...sad face hoodie!!! :) :) :) thanks for posting these!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nothing like a well dressed bully! :luv: She should be in the running for the best dressed award next year!

HRH holds the title this year!

OP
I

ImAGuinneyPig

[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] - Guinness says thank you! :thankyou:

[MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION] - I was all excited to hand out candy with the Bumble Bee. And then 2 days before Halloween, our condo corp put out a message saying kids weren't allowed to trick or treat in the building! We were bummed. But put on the costume anyway :tongue:

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - It was one of my faves :up: I was sad when she out grew it so quickly :( Luckily I got it on sale! :D

[MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION] - Baby Guinness did not like venturing out of her front door for the first 5-6 months. Such a homebody, as they tend to be!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - Thank you! :hug: Though I don't know if Guinn could hold a candle to the fashionable Gracie!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
[MENTION=4090]ImAGuinneyPig[/MENTION] haha lola is still like that!! sourface when we put harness on :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I don't care what anyone says.... dressed bullies are stunning!!!!!!!!! LOL

We have a friend in New Zealand that always gives us a hard time about dressing HRH... Lari keeps threatening to send her mutt a fleece... LOL

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
LOVE IT...especially the 'naughty but nice' pose.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.