I know exactly what they are saying when they look at me..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Too bad you don't like those pups much, [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]... LOL Cute pic!!! :heart:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
lol! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I know right? I am a little obsessed with them. It used to be my thoughts were invaded by my skin kids when I was away from them, well, now they're split between all four of them.. That is crazy!! I honestly thought my life would completely revolve around my skin kids.. which it does, but now they share the ride with a couple furry babes!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
lol! @BruceP I know right? I am a little obsessed with them. It used to be my thoughts were invaded by my skin kids when I was away from them, well, now they're split between all four of them.. That is crazy!! I honestly thought my life would completely revolve around my skin kids.. which it does, but now they share the ride with a couple furry babes!

The bully babies are sharing the carousel with your girls.... just to keep it all in balance. :heart: ;)

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
yes! I get emotional when I'm at work away from them all.. when I'm at home with the 4 of them together I just want to find a little lonesome corner and hide.. I guess I'm becoming somewhat bipolar or sometin' :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is not possible to be anything but obsessed with this breed.... they are the best. And, having worked at a dog caycare for 4 years - I can say I've been around many, many breeds -- in my humble opinion... BULLIES RULE!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
They are beautiful! I hope you have that picture framed and hung somewhere.

2 bully puppies at the same time? Are you insane woman!! lol

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Aldo is super handsome and getting all the love here!!

Katara has a super smart looking face :) And I like her ears!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
yes! I get emotional when I'm at work away from them all.. when I'm at home with the 4 of them together I just want to find a little lonesome corner and hide.. I guess I'm becoming somewhat bipolar or sometin' :lol:

I hear ya [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]. I love my fur babies and they can be a handful...so there are days I wish I could find some "me" time or just time to read a book. I had to take my old van to get repaired to meet the smog check standards. Well after 4 hours of waiting they didn't even get to my car so they gave me a ride home. BabyGirl was so happy to see me...she couldn't stop wiggling her chubby self. I had to pet, rub and kiss her forever until she calmed down. BTW while I was waiting at the auto shop I did actually read part of a book off my iPhone called "Racing in the Rain." Of course it has a dog as the central character.

Most Reactions