I know exactly what they are saying when they look at me..

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
This is the message I got today from my babies

nowork.jpg

Getting Katara was a split decision, I originally just wanted one, a male bulldog, my dream dog, and I found Aldo the cutest little bulldog baby; I thought getting him a playmate would be a good decision because of my long shifts at work. I didn't want my new baby to ever feel alone .. It has been a challenge with two little infant, young child and now teenage bulldogs, but knowing they find comfort in each other gives me some peace.. I just wish they were better behaved! they drive me crazy sometimes!!
They are truly a challenge, but so wonderful at the same time! I LOVE my bulldogs!!

C

Cooper11

Cute!! The one on the right has such pretty light colored eyes!!! Even her color is pretty...different but very pretty!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] the one on the right is my male, his name is Aldo, he has a pigment deficiency and carries no black that's why his nose is brown instead of black like bulldogs should be if they are to meet the conformations standards.. he is in my eyes perfect though :D

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 the one on the right is my male, his name is Aldo, he has a pigment deficiency and carries no black that's why his nose is brown instead of black like bulldogs should be if they are to meet the conformations standards.. he is in my eyes perfect though :D
you know I didn't even notice the color of his nose. Those eyes drag you right in and was the only thing I was looking at. I think he is a beautiful bully! At least you can say you have a unique bully!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] He does have beautiful eyes, the sweetest gaze too.. can you tell I'm IN LOVE? lol!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
and [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] welcome to ebn, I don't think we had "met" Cooper is ADORA BULL!! :)

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 He does have beautiful eyes, the sweetest gaze too.. can you tell I'm IN LOVE? lol!
:) I know the feeling...Cooper is my little love bug!!!! My husband was joking with me tonight saying how i only talk and snuggle with Coop or else I am on the computer talking English Bulldogs! lol...Bullies just have that way pulling you in and becoming obsessed!

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] Is he not the cutest most different bully you have ever seen.,.....I don't know how I didn't see pics of him before now!

@acarabias ...well thank you! I am glad my mom found this wonderful website of all these crazy Bully People...nice to know there are more of us out there that understand the love for a bully!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] thank you so much! he loves ppl to obsess over him, so you are just making him happy :luv:
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] who's your mom?

C

Cooper11

@ChanelnBrutus thank you so much! he loves ppl to obsess over him, so you are just making him happy :luv:
@Cooper11 who's your mom?
She is Gracie11...she is not on much cuz she can't get on lol she can't remember her password :ROFL::ROFL:My mom is one of the funniest people i know....I have pics of Gracie on the intro though!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online