Tank & Bre

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Whew...we have been super busy lately working on the house but I figured it's time to post some new pics from today!

This is Bre reaping the benefits of my girls making a "tent"...they basically pile every blanket we have in the house over the furniture...thus turning the house into a shanty town...Bre claimed some for her own!

068.jpg

067.jpg

Tank and Bre in the backyard enjoying the sunshine

004.jpg

Tank outside supervising the takedown process for the fence (switching from chain link to privacy...yay!). You can see where Sookie decided to do some digging of her own and where we have to use kennel panels to keep her out of the "tools"!

008.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tank looks to be enjoying the sun ... and Bre, as you said she was nice and comfy in those blankets

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre crawled in one of the tents at one point but it was short lived because the girls were being too loud...lol...she just wants a nap

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I love those pics! did you get your new camera? how are you liking it? welcome to the dslr world! I want to see pics of the girls too :) you just know how I love pics. Tanks and Bre's coat look wonderful! The raw is really working for them :)

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]...yep, those are with the new camera. At this point it has so many bells & whistles I'm still figuring it out but I can tell it takes way clearer up-close shots! :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
yes [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION], there is a huge difference between a dslr and a camera phone. I use the camera phone a lot too, but nothing compares to the dslr photos.. prepare to become addicted! pretty soon you will be shooting in manual mode! It took me a year doing automatic before I even attempted manual and different lenses, but ever since I started I was addicted!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for the pix.... your pups are cute. Privacy fencing can be so nice for your family. I sometimes wish ours was privacy. [MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] must be a fast learner because Ive had my dslr for almost two years and still use mostly the Auto setting. ;) lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online