Video: Emma and Lizzy in the Ontario snow!

canis

Feb 24, 2012
Bruce County, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Lizzy
If anyone knows how to add a thumbnail, please let me know. Thanks, and thanks for viewing.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That was a great video.... someone LOVES the snow!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!! Totally enjoyed it. Its amazing to us to see them play in the snow like that compared to Miss Prissy Butt<HRH> who'd rather pee on the sidewalk than go in the snow and get her belly wet... Thanx for sharing. :)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!! Totally enjoyed it. Its amazing to us to see them play in the snow like that compared to Miss Prissy Butt<HRH> who'd rather pee on the sidewalk than go in the snow and get her belly wet... Thanx for sharing. :)

:laugh: Miss Prissy Butt :ROFL: What yourself Bruce... she may banish you to the dungeon if she hears you say it

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love that video! Very appropriate music you added to it too!

As the other minion to Miss prissy butt we don't get to see any snow play first hand.

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] We can call her anything we want....as long as we have treats at hand and are liberal with butt scratches. ;)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We can call her anything we want....as long as we have treats at hand and are liberal with butt scratches. ;)

Bribery gets the pay off every time. Very smart minions you two are, very smart

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It was exhilarating! I'm totally enchanted! Looks like the baby was running out of gas and was so expecting they would be taking a nice nap later. Loved the ending, nice warm fire going and two happily exhausted bullies. This video will be unforgettable. Give those two extra smoochies and bellyrubs for me. Classic!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That was a wonderful video..

OP
canis

canis

Feb 24, 2012
Bruce County, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Lizzy
Is photography your hobby perhaps?..... You are very good. :)

No, Bruce. I just keep my video and still cameras in a handy location and take many shots! I do like this picture that I took a couple nights ago. They love their butcher bones.

DSC02696.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The vid and pics are wonderful! My bf and I couldn't take our eyes off the screen and laughed the whole time they were playing in the snow. And, wow, did the river (or lake?) freeze over? Love the ending too, only bullies can nap like that. lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online