defiant girl

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
010-3.jpg
when this dog manages to get up the stairs its a full blown argument to get her down and as she pees on beds she is no way allowed up the stairs and she knows this:nonono::D,karen

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
she even looks defiant

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
we did have one till one night i had a few too much jd and coke,got up to go pee and fell over the gate and down the stairs:cursing:,so down with the gate cos im not giving up my jd!!!,as for my dog she has DIRTY BITCH SYNDROME :laugh:,karen

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] Lol that's is the funniest pic! She is adorable! She is saying what did I do! I'm just hanging on the step! Lol :) My Brutus had his episodes of the pee pee on the bed but quickly learned it was the best place to be at night lol

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Lilly does that too!:nope: She's no longer aloud up stairs, but yet finds her way up there sometimes

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is beautiful... defiant or not - just gorgeous!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She's so cute though...even when she's having a moment! Bre is a bed wetter too...she's not allowed in the girl's room :nonono:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I had no idea this was a site for so many bed wetters.:nonono: We only had an accidental bed wetter when Amy thought it was ok to be lazy and pee in bed. She knows better now :angel:

Miss Defiant is really a-dog-a-bull :luv:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.