Welcome Pookie Bear!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congratulations, Lisa, he is adorable, I fell in love with him instantly. I have never seen a pup with so many wrinkles. I am very happy for you and your family and of course Pookie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lisa ([MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]) he is so precious ... congrats on the new baby boy. I love all his wrinkles.

I also love his name... that was Nitschke nick-name, I rarely called him by his name it was either Pookie Bear, Pookie, Pooks, Pooka and any other way I could think to use Pookie :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Pookie Bear's name is perfect for him! He's an absolute doll...such a cuddly bear.:luv: Congrats are you newest addition!

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Going to channel my inner 14 year old OMG he is cutest fricking thing!! Oh, and you cannot even remotely call him pookie, no self respecting masculine male dog could show himself @ the dog park and pick up hot chick dogs with a name like pookie on his collar.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you everyone for your compliments! He is a doll and settling in quite nicely. He has his first appt today with the vet at 4 PM. He sure loves to chew on my hand tho! Sedona is always yelling at him to quit biting everyone's hands. I don't think she is too fond of him right now. :( Carson on the other hand is the most smitten I have ever seen him with any bulldog. So much so I have been having a hard time getting Carson to do his schoolwork and ignore Pookie! I have a feeling pookie is going to be sleeping with Carson and I think they are going to be best pals. I will post some more pics of him soon.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Going to channel my inner 14 year old OMG he is cutest fricking thing!! Oh, and you cannot even remotely call him pookie, no self respecting masculine male dog could show himself @ the dog park and pick up hot chick dogs with a name like pookie on his collar.

I promise it will say "Bear"! and this post made me lol.... your inner 14 year old!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg that is the cutest sweetest bear i have ever seen. oh lisa he is just awsome.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
His vet check went very well, I was a bit concerned that he seems to get hot and pant very easily. His nares and pallet are great, the vet said that the nares are wide open. We came to the conclusion that he has so much extra skin and wrinkles that he is like wearing a big thick coat!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
When you are calling him out in public and he is a big adult boy...just whisper "Pookie" and yell "Bear" LOL

My past bully's official name on his registration was "Cuddles" lol so we just called him Jack :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.