annie is certainly growing up

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
@karenben do you think the emu oil is better than the fish oil im currently giving sarah? i know what it is we used to sell it in our pharmacy.
as she reacts to fish oil i decided to try emu oil and have to say shes looking better than ever and loves the stuff,one thing i have noticed cowsmom is that if she has any kind of carbs then that sets a reaction off,even yoghurt and cheese which is dairy and sugar ,im sticking to emu oil as it has everything she needs ,all the info i have read on it is all good,may be worth trying on sarah and if you can cut her carbs you may see a difference,karen

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
the thing ive found with tear stains is to not wipe the face too much,a quick wipe with optrex then dry a couple times a week can work wonders,too much wiping can do more damage ive found,poster dog for a greedy hog lol,thanks ,karen

If I know me, I'm over-doing it, I'm sure. But I'm obsessed. I want tearstain free faces like Annie's! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! :cry:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG she is all grown up! And she is so beautiful Karen! You should be proud. All your hours of research has made all the difference in her world. Could you imagine what she would be like on Pedigree with an owner who didn't care about her itching? You are such a great bully mama!

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
thankyou for the nice comments ,she still has her itchyness but is 90%better,i too was obsessed with wiping my bulldogs eyes and folds but now only clean when i need to ,also i really think after almost 12 months of raw feeding her the benefits are truly beginning to show,karen

Members online

No members online now.