,shes 20 months now ,seems like shes always been here,karen

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
thanks cowsmom,she eats healthier than we do lol though getting a bit tubby again so im going to have to cut her back ,shes a very greedy dog ,and have to say cowsmom the emu oil is amazing stuff ,her coat,eyes,ears,are so clean ,karen

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG she is absolutely beautiful! The raw diet totally works for her -- what a amazing coat she looks to have.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Annie is GORGEOUS! That tear stain free face? I want two of them for my very own!

She's a poster girl for the BIG difference in what diet can do. Annie is a stunner.

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Annie is GORGEOUS! That tear stain free face? I want two of them for my very own!

She's a poster girl for the BIG difference in what diet can do. Annie is a stunner.
the thing ive found with tear stains is to not wipe the face too much,a quick wipe with optrex then dry a couple times a week can work wonders,too much wiping can do more damage ive found,poster dog for a greedy hog lol,thanks ,karen

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
thanks cowsmom,she eats healthier than we do lol though getting a bit tubby again so im going to have to cut her back ,shes a very greedy dog ,and have to say cowsmom the emu oil is amazing stuff ,her coat,eyes,ears,are so clean ,karen

Absolutely beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen that white white! I'm curious about that emu oil that you mentioned. Is it taken internally or externally?

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i started her on emu oil as she reacts badly to fish oils and fish in general ,i wanted something i could use to adjust her immune system and found emu oil,i give her 2 caps a day but i empty the oil out of the capsule as i dont know what its made of ,ive found some difference in her coat ,we take it also,you can get a good deal at i herb they are the cheapest but still high quality ,do a search on emu oil you will be surprised what its used for,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] do you think the emu oil is better than the fish oil im currently giving sarah? i know what it is we used to sell it in our pharmacy.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Annie is so very beautiful! Babygirl gets Flaxseed oil and Wilson gets fish oil but I've never seen emu oil. Well it must be doing Annie a lot of good.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.