JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This was a couple of nights ago shortly after I got home from work. Our routine is I let them all out immediately when I get home and then we all head upstairs so I can change and they play. I just happened to bring my phone up with me. These iphone are addictive!!! :biglaugh: This is pretty much a daily play with them all. I'm just besides myself how well they all get along. You can really see Jack's :heart: on his side too. :luv:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I am so jealous. No one knows what civilized play is at my house.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
They are so cute all playing with each other! That is so awesome that Jack's marking is a :heart: - it is so distinct. It is wonderful that they all play so well.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
man emma grabbed wilsons junk at the beginning i was like oh oh let it gooooo...oh nooooo...hahahaha

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That is so precious. I'm going to see some bully puppies today and I'm afraid that I'll end up taking one home in a few weeks if I see any more videos like this.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Too cute. It's so funny when Emma opens her mouth wide to try and get the other two! LOL And I love Jack's heart...that's so neat :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So precious.... thanks for sharing. It is like they are so happy to be together, "oh my GOD I missed you so much today.. you were so far away in your crate" LOL

Jeannie.. the more you video Wilson -- the more I see a lot of similarities between him and my sweet boy. Anytime he played he would be on his back with his month open and just pawing trying to get whatever was near him. MORE MORE videos!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
man emma grabbed wilsons junk at the beginning i was like oh oh let it gooooo...oh nooooo...hahahaha

I saw that too...out loud I went, "Ouuuuuchhhhh". He took it in stride. Good ol' Wilson. They play SO nicely.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - we're pretty rowdy over here too.... Would I love this nice, quiet play instead of them running like wild banshees thru the house....!? Heck yeah.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That is so precious. I'm going to see some bully puppies today and I'm afraid that I'll end up taking one home in a few weeks if I see any more videos like this.

Don't do it! You can't resist them!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh what an awsome video. what a nice thing to come home to every evening

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love that video .... and yes the iphone is the best invention in the world!!! So keep filming!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online