The pictures tell the story.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So last night I noticed Jester made himself right at home in Vegas's crate, it was bedtime and I told Vegas night-night (he does know what it means and does go straight to his crate) Well this is what happend :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

SilverBully001.jpg

SilverBully002.jpg

Vegas looks over at his crate, looks at me, looks over at his crate and then looks at me like this.....
SilverBully006.jpg

He gets the nerve up to go into his crate...
SilverBully011.jpg

Jester wakes up and pats him in the face (devil cat) and poor Vegas..leaves his OWN domain!!
SilverBully012.jpg

I had to reach in and grab Jester out, he was not budging out of the crate, Vegas then went back and we all went night-night.

Zzzz:lazy2:

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That's going too far Jester!!! A bulldogs crate is his castle! (I say this as I try to find a spot on my bed that's not covered in sprawled out kittiies...)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
He's just testing you Vegas, remember, you're the king! ... at least of that area. lol. And look at that poor worried face. Very smoochable!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't think Jester should be allowed to get any kitty hair on hussy. Do you know what kind of chaos that might create? Hussy cheating with a ???

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i tell our cat Meep (because she meeps ALOT) to hop into lola's crate all the time but it never happens! i would just die if they started spooning one night

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Vegas, bad kitty, no place is safe. :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww Poor little Vegas ..... that little face of his just breaks your heart!! Bad Puddy-cat .... bullying poor Vegas like that!! :*(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nasty, nasty cat..... trying to steal Vegas' safe place.... Vegas come live with Aunt Chrissy, you will not have to deal with any nasty cat, a crazy Frenchie, but no cats

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love the look on his face...you really can't blame the cat though...that crate looks awful cozy!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Poor Vegas. April gives Raven a wide berth. Jester better hope that Vegas doesn't show him who the real boss will be..lol. Maybe one day they will cuddle. I have no hope for that in this house. If Bubbles is on my bed and April jumps up, she picks a fight, hisses at her and then tries to push her off..lol. April is about 11 pounds and Bubbles about 2 1/4 pounds. You figure there has been no love and cuddling in the three years that I have had April and Bubbles so I definitely am not holding my breath for April and Raven.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.