Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
on TV. I can't believe how tuned in she is. My camera was upstairs and I left the couch, went upstairs...got the camera, came back down and she was still watching. I don't know what she found so interesting about this particular show, but they were talking about a cadaver dog. This cadaver dog also happens to be a German Shepherd. If you remember, Orion was attacked by a German Shepherd late last August. I think it's pretty funny at the end of the clip when, I SWEAR...she understands what I'm saying to her.
Watch her eyes and her ears as she takes in the show.

Video.jpg

Last edited:

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Oh my gosh! She is too funny -- so focused!! I love when she turned to look at you

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Who says their attention span is 3 seconds... LOL I think she was just keeping an eye on him.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
She not only understood you at the end, she looks like she was taking in everything that he was explaining about finding a cadaver. That or she totally had the hots for him:luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She was so tuned into that. :up: I love her acknowledgement bark to you. Oh and nice place for the handle on the crate! I never thought to put it there before so I tossed mine in the drawer. :ROFL:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That was adorable.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is too cute, and very interested in that show, love her reaction to see at the end.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So this is how STUPID I am .... I immediately thought I was going to be watching Orion watching a dog get autopsied or dissected on TV ....... :barf: :eek: :blink: :blush2:

You can only imagine my relief when I clicked on the Youtube link ... :lmao:

All I can say is that Orion is one VERY INTELLIGENT bully .... smarter than your average bully ..... :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... I think she was telling you to be quite so she could hear the show...

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
OMG!! How adorable!! I Love love love her!! what a cutie! and she has a better attention span than my 5 year old and yes, I think she understands you PERFECTLY!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.