more pics of sarah

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love Sarah...She is adorable...

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] she is callled cow because she has this thing of sitting down and flinging herself backwards to lay on her back. it reminded me of that movie sweet home alabama where they talk about cow tipping. i made a joke about it to bf when he came home and then i dunno she just became cow after that. she seems to like the name so we just call her that or cow cow.

OMG! Bo does that. I've never ever ever seen a dog do that before. I'm glad he's not alone. I was thinking he had some brain deficiency that he couldn't figure out how to roll over like a normal dog. hahahahahaha Yesterday, I'm laying on the couch - sick as can be - and he grabbed the corner of the afghan and FLUNG himself backward. It was the kookiest thing I've ever seen. Grandma almost pissed herself laughing at him. I'd never seen anything like it.......

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG! Bo does that. I've never ever ever seen a dog do that before. I'm glad he's not alone. I was thinking he had some brain deficiency that he couldn't figure out how to roll over like a normal dog. hahahahahaha Yesterday, I'm laying on the couch - sick as can be - and he grabbed the corner of the afghan and FLUNG himself backward. It was the kookiest thing I've ever seen. Grandma almost pissed herself laughing at him. I'd never seen anything like it.......

Karly does this too! Nigel doesn't he'll lay down then roll over. It's so funny how different they are...just like people!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.