JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma is already grown bigger! Wilson is so patient. BabyGirl and Louie play like that, so expect some small scabs from the toofies around their faces. Your home is filled with a lot of love, that's for sure.
When we picked her up Lisa said she was 8.5lbs and when she went on Friday to the vet she was 11.0. Scales could have been off but she's quite a bit bigger since we got her. She loves to eat too. :laugh: Wilson's been so good with her. They were playing again tonight and he was completely rolled over on his back totally relaxed as she was chewing on his neck - too funny!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Don't apologize, keep em coming... I look forward to them :) Love how tolerant Wilson is with her... she has some awesome brothers.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
cuteness overload, thanks for sharing and yes....keep them coming. Emma is so darn adorable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Jeannie I LOVE it.... so reminds me of Banks and Nitschke when she was a pup.. BTW, I am the only once that noticed the 'pink lipstick' at the 1:28 mark?? :eek:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Jeannie I LOVE it.... so reminds me of Banks and Nitschke when she was a pup.. BTW, I am the only once that noticed the 'pink lipstick' at the 1:28 mark?? :eek:
He lost the cap to his lipstick so it's always sticking out a bit. :laugh: :laugh: His drive's starting to go down a bit but I still have to watch him close. I would love to see some pics of Banks and Nitschke when they were pups, vids too if you have them. :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He lost the cap to his lipstick so it's always sticking out a bit. :laugh: :laugh: His drive's starting to go down a bit but I still have to watch him close. I would love to see some pics of Banks and Nitschke when they were pups, vids too if you have them. :luv:

I'll try to dig some up.... videos are one Youtube (ATaller1 is the channel). We got Nitschke at almost 5 months so no baby pics/videos.... Banks at 11 wks. lots of pics

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are just too precious together, I love it, and keep the videos coming.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online