JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm outta control with pictures and videos right now. :ashamed: But hey, they're only little for a short time so gotta capture it while I can. :p She gives Wilson quite the turkey neck tug at the end. :D

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Emma is already grown bigger! Wilson is so patient. BabyGirl and Louie play like that, so expect some small scabs from the toofies around their faces. Your home is filled with a lot of love, that's for sure.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That video is adorable ..... we want MORE of them!!! :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Shortly after that, the boys went outside and played and ran and ran through the snow maze in the backyard. Wilson ended up upside on his back in a snowbank. :ROFL: :ROFL:

They're both really good with her. I watch them closely too. Wilson has lots of little scabs on his neck from him and Jack playing, they can get quite rough. I've been purposely breaking those two up since day one just cause I knew they'd both be strong dogs and I wanted to be in control. :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wilson is really good with her .... so patient. Daddy has a way of stopping Linus when he gets to be a bit too rough. He just puts one of his front paws on Linus and pins him with that!!! Not sure how long that will last because Linus is growing fast but it works for now!! :ROFL:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Gee, all this time I thought Amy was so special because she wasn't afraid of Liz. Little Wee Brindle Britches sure isn't afraid of the Turd Burglar at all! They play so sweet together. I liked the beginning when that dog, with the what do call that? tail? walked by and looked like he was stealing a bulldog baby toy. Keep them coming...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm telling you...that little Miss Emma is gonna be the boss of them all! :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So precious! Thanks and looking forward to much more!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So cute! Wilson is sooo good with her. And I'm pretty sure "outta control with pics and video"s is what is EXPECTED!!! Silly. We can never get enough. You know that!!! :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh that is so cute. wilson is more patient with her than jack is. such a good big brother. oh keep them coming. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.