Liz and Amy chasing a laser dot...

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
This is my first attempt at making a video. I successfully posted it to youtube:

Video.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good job on the first video.... the kids love their laser fun!

FYI -- we use to do that with Banks and Nitschke, we had to stop. They became so obsessed with it we could not get them to play anything else, all the wanted was the light. It took us MONTHS to get Banks to forget about it

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
They just love chasing the lasers don't they. :D Christine is correct though, be careful with the amount of times you use that for fun, dogs in general can go crazy over that and that's all they'll look for. We'll play with out that way but only from time to time and only a short period of time. Just don't want them getting too obsessed.

Very good job on the first video - please please keep them coming. :D :up:

OP
luseaann

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Actually that video is longer than we usually let them play with the laser for. They are still puppies and love to play with everything.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Isn' making videos fun? Congrats on your first time posting! Wilson & BabyGirl love the laser too but as everyone says short and limited as I don't feel comfortable with the obsession. If they even just hear me pick up the laser toy, they start looking about the floor for the dot. Well, now I expect to see some more videos of your cuties.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They are so cute .... never tried the laser/light chasing game with ours yet!!! Looks like fun! :up:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I've never seen a dog chase a laser...only cats. That was seriously cute!

OP
luseaann

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I did buy the laser light for the cats. It is shaped like a mouse. They love it as well. I will have to take some video of them. I neglect them terribly after getting the bullies. Bad Mommie.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Looking very forward too seeing more viideos! They do like the lasers no doubt. Ahhhh you're not a bad mommy, these dang bullies have a way of captivating us. :D

Most Reactions