Wow what a tongue!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella decided to just lick the bone for hours, once I noticed how well she could do it, I decided to tape her. She had me laughing so much.

Ignore the folded and un-folded laundry. Please

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: :ROFL: that was hysterical!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
THAT is HYSTERICAL ............ just how long is that tongue!!!!????!!! Love it ... :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: So cute!

Bella looks so tiny in that pic (well except for her tongue) what does she weigh now?
And by tiny, I mean just little, not too skinny. She's so lucky you found out about her EPI and give her what she needs to live the good life.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
:luv: So cute!

Bella looks so tiny in that pic (well except for her tongue) what does she weigh now?
And by tiny, I mean just little, not too skinny. She's so lucky you found out about her EPI and give her what she needs to live the good life.

she is small for a bully. When we got to meet-ups everyone, who doesn't know her, thinks she is still a puppy. She fluctuates between 32-35lbs. She is about the size of a 9mo old puppy (comparing her to the pups around here) I know Orion is small too, basically the same size if I remember correctly. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Too funny!! She would put an ant eater to shame! :lmao:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Very cute. Tongues are generally a strong muscle....she's just giving it a workout....

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
How about Abby is she a lot bigger than Bella? Do you have a recent pic of them both together other than this one in your sig?? :love:

Abby is almost twice her size, she is between 55 and 60lbs. When I get home I will find a picture.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
How about Abby is she a lot bigger than Bella? Do you have a recent pic of them both together other than this one in your sig?? :love:

Here is Abby and Bella fighting over a toy.

IMG_3141.jpg

And this photo is embarrassing.....this is how I have to sleep at night. The wallpaper is now down due to dogs scratching at it....

DSCF0076.jpg

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey neighbor. Love the video clip, she definitely likes the bone lol. Well, Elliott has been home and we are getting along really well. He is a real ham! Hope you and your bullies are well. Mike

Yeah, so glad he is doing great. Some day we will meet at a dog park. When he is able (shots and all) let me know. There is a great Free park at Tillie Fowler park across from NAS. Also one in Springfield, with a lake.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
she is small for a bully. When we got to meet-ups everyone, who doesn't know her, thinks she is still a puppy. She fluctuates between 32-35lbs. She is about the size of a 9mo old puppy (comparing her to the pups around here) I know Orion is small too, basically the same size if I remember correctly. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Oh yeah! Same size. Little in stature. Big in attitude! Bella is adorabul!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.