OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], Haha!! I love the sleeping arrangements :rofl: Abby is beautiful, I especially like the tug photo :love: like David and Goliath...who won?

might I suggest a bigger bed though, it does looks a little cramped for the pups :tease:

I don't know how much bigger we can get. We have a King size!!!! That is one reason we don't sleep well when camping. Our RV only has a Queen and yes they all sleep with us.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i love this video. wow what a tongue. hey your bed looks like mine with me bf and our 3 dogs in it. ours is only a queen size :laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
And this photo is embarrassing.....this is how I have to sleep at night. The wallpaper is now down due to dogs scratching at it....

DSCF0076.jpg

:eek: I hope Bella doesn't have much gas. :fart: of course perhaps that's why your arm is over your face. :rofl:

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Cute video! I love the pic of them playing with the gator... we have that same toy at home except Chelsea has killed it and left the head shredded.

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] : Thats how mine sleep and the one with gas (Chuy) always is near my face.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
oh [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], she can have some gas. At times I can get out of the bed side and then lay back down on my other side. It is amazing on what we do for these dogs. Not too many full night sleeps around this house.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the sleeping arrangements!! We only have Maggie sleeping with us and she takes up ALL the space.!!!

Most Reactions