The "Dog did it" yeah... right...................

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas can never get enough! I will lay and scratch him for ever and when I stop he takes his big bear paw and scratches me for more scratches. My legs have several long scratches from when we sit on the couch.

This morning after Joe got up, I laid in bed for a while and Mr. Vegas joined me, I laid there and was scratching his belly while he looked lovenly into my eyes, :luv: I stopped scratching him for a minute and he reaches out with his big fat bear claw and scratches me right across my eye. I have held ice on it on and off for a couple of hours because it was so swollen, now I see the yellow starting to appear. :cursing:

Going to look real cute when I go back to work tomorrow, I will say the dog did it and my customers will think... Yeah right..........My regulars KNOWS Joe would never do it, but then there are the ones I don't know.

room-eye009.jpg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ouch! Hopefully the scratch being there will help sell them on it. lol. Dang bullies! Why are they soooo big and goofy?! Have many injuries like this in our house.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'm not buying it!!! My sweet, precious Vegas would never do something like that!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH and I have a wrestle/cuddle session when I get home from work, I have bruises and scratches on a regular basis.

Just show them his picture. They will believe! LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Joe told you to keep your mouth shut during the football game....when will you listen girl????:ROFL::ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Joe..Joe..Joe...honestly..I thought we said Duct Tape was the way to go.... Tsk..tsk..tsk. And trying to blame poor, sweet, gentle and most loving Vegas! :nonono:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I say she did it to her self to get Joe's attention during the big game....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ouch ... you need to tell Joe to cut his nails .. they must be getting kinda long .... :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Who's gonna notice that when you have such pretty eyes? Well in defense of Vegas, I've had my skin babies cause me injuries. When my daughter was in infant she scratched the surface of my eye with her teeny but razor sharp finger nails. I was seeing double for two weeks! Then my second daughter bumped me under the chin and I though my teeth had shattered (they didn't) but I was so stunned and shocked it took me a while to get over it. While breast feeding my son....uh...I guess I better stop there.:lmao:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha! It doesn't look too bad though, honestly. You could easily cover it up :)

I constantly have scratches and bruises from either Delilah or my cats, lol. They don't mean to do it but it happens.

Most Reactions