A Day At The Park

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Great pics!!! And as someone else said, 'beautiful subject matter', nothing better. I wish I could take pics like that! :cursing: I'm awful

OP
LittleTino

LittleTino

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Atlas
Thanks a lot! Attie does 95% of the work, and my addiction to pro camera gear does the rest. The last two shots where made with a fairly extreme lens/camera combo (Nikon D700 w/ 24mm f/1.4 lens) that I would not recommend unless you have 1) a very understanding spouse, 2) an irrationality when spending money, 3) a strong interest in photography.

attachment.php

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow .. I was going to ask about his brother/sister that was with him, until I got to the post when you said you had just met her. They could be siblings because of their colouring!!!

My husband wants a brindle like your bully-baby .... I wanted my white bully and my wish came true this Christmas when I got Linus who is my :luv:

So he has already said that the next bully has to look like yours!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=3846]LittleTino[/MENTION]...Hugs to the understanding wife. Pictures make it so worth it though.

Members online

No members online now.