Kendall getting her little girl Libby

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I cannot get over how big Lex is now, when you say his name I still think of that little guy you had over a year ago! And then I see pictures and I am amazed at how much he has grown!!! So happy for you! It is so exciting to see bully families grow :). She is a real beauty!!

Jeff took Libby to the vet today and of course lex had to go lol. Well he had to stop by my work to get my debit card and 2 people that I talk/hang w at work wanted to come meet Lex and Libby. Well all they've ever seen are pics of lex and they were saying how the pics didn't do him justice that he his massive in person! I guess I don't see it since I'm w him, Libby looks like a midget compared to lex though lol. He his my little boy and will always be :)

I can't say how grateful I am of David and Bev and how they thought of us to take in this sweet cuddle bug. She is a perfect fit into our little family. I was wondering how over whelming it would be to have 3 dogs but it hasn't been bad at all, guess I was just nervous lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.