Kendall getting her little girl Libby

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! Great pictures and what a great looking family. Beautiful people with beautiful bulldogs...happy ending.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congratualtions!!! Let me know how 2 bullies are together in the same house? Chaos is a word that comes to mind, lol!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Thanks guys she has been pretty amazing so far. Lex and bo still kind of ignore her some but it's only been 2 days. I know they will warm up to over time, lex tried playing w her when we got home but she wasn't sure what e was doing. She loves the couches last night she curled up w me all night, then led had to join.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328642702.922532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328642702.922532.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 47

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Awww, what great pics!

and WOW, Lex is a big boy!! So handsome!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
She'll settle in soon enough. It took months for Amy to come out of her shell and settle in. Partly because she is a puppy, but it was almost noticeable the day she decided that she was actually going to stay with us.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww, how awesome!! Congrats on your new addition, Kendall. She is beautiful, and of course Lex is still a hunk! :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I hope you didn't take this in a negative way. He is a handsome boy! I think the pic of him on your (?) lap was the one that jumped out at me.

O no I understand what ur saying completely he is very big boned his dad was 86 lbs and not over weight! But he does need to loose a few. They are getting along great, she's still learning how to play with others. She will bring all the toys up on the couch and Chew lol.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I cannot get over how big Lex is now, when you say his name I still think of that little guy you had over a year ago! And then I see pictures and I am amazed at how much he has grown!!! So happy for you! It is so exciting to see bully families grow :). She is a real beauty!!

Members online

No members online now.