JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Looks like Watson was leaving some Goose poo of his own. :lol: What kind of goose was that? I've never seen a white one before. Watson is beautiful!!!

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
@BruceP ...no animals were harmed in the filming of this video just that the hand of the cameraman (me) getting scalded from hot coffee...lol

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i have no idea what kind of goose that was, it had a large appendage on it's head that was red, the body was mostly white with some black feathers interspersed in there. Emma is a real cutie and poor Wilson with his recent surgery. Sounds like he is doing well. I am getting Watson neutered in a couple of weeks. He started marking everything outside and air humping more often...crazy dog!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm thinking that was a muscovy duck.

I like the way you captioned your video. LOL

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm sure Watson still enjoyed the chase. Don't be surprised if he remembers that spot and will look for the goose again. I let BabyGirl follow a cat (on leash) back to its home. She's never forgotten and drags me to that spot everytime. It takes a lot of persuading to walk her in a different direction. :begging:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Cool vid. :D

I think if Watson tried a gentler and calmer approach, the duck or goose would've let him hang out a bit. lol.

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...you know your birds! It looked just like these muscovy ducks
Muscovy-Ducks3068a.jpg

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] thanks for the tip.
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Brindle wasn't my first choice but it grew on me, I love my Watson!
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] i don't think that will ever happen as he literally is a "bull in a china cabinet" LOL

Vinh aka "Watson's dad"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: that was hysterical

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just watched the video...that was hilarious! Watson is adorable...even if he is a predatory failure. :lol:

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] glad you enjoyed the video. If he had to hunt his own food he wouldn't last very long, lol!

Last edited:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
great video...Watson is so cute! keep'em coming!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online