Bully Stroll oops I mean Trot...lol

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Took this video of my bully stroll or trot rather...it cuts off suddenly because I ran out of space but I love my bullies and how they wiggle when they walk...soooo soooo cute!

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150571209510688[/video]

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
They sure are good looking bullies. Thanx for the video, I can never get enough of these nutty animals.. lol I think they have about 3 speeds of walking before they even start to trot. Then there is the full on gallop that the first time I saw it amazed me as to how fast it was. Thanx again :)
Princess Gracie also has a 'bounce' that I don't know how to describe that I laugh at every time she does it.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Ooooh, I love me some wiggly bully butt!! That was so cute seeing them trot along with each other! I wish Frank liked walks - most of the time when we go for walks, his cute bully butt is planted on the ground, refusing to move.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love BabyGirls chubba-wubba booty when she gets spooked and rushes to get back home from our walk. It always makes me giggle too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I LOVE the wiggly butts

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.