Does your Bully sound/act like this when playing?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Don't mind my comments or how annoying my voice sounds! lol

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... LMAO... that was Nitschke all the time and Banks does do it on occasion. it is hysterical

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Did the video not work for you? [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ha ha! It is funny, isn't it?! cracks me up every time!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That cracks me up because Bubba sounds just like Frank when he is playing and rolling around on his back! They make the funniest sounds...we will try to imitate Frank while he is doing it and it makes him so mad :ROFL:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie plays silently for the most part....... but I loved it... it is sooo cute.. LOL

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Here, that noise means (among other things), "I want up there on the couch with you and I'm not taking no for an answer so please help me get up there right now right now right now right now....!" In stereo ---- because they both do it.
CUTE VIDEO!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
O does it even when she's not playing. She is a natural born noise maker. If it's not coming out of one end, it's the other. Of course I have a video, silly. When do I not?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
LOL! Bullie does that too!!! Gizmo (bichon) goes under the bed when he doesn't want to play and Bullie would stick her nose under there and growl like Bubba! After a minute, she would start barking like mad tho...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That's often been described as their chewbacca sounds. HRH doesn't do that though. She has turned into a watch dog lately. Actually barks when the doorbell rings. Of course then she runs for her bed, not the door. LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas sounds the same, and much louder at time, thank you for sharing I just love Bubba!

Most Reactions