Kutter stole Mommy's blanket!

KuttersMommy

New member
Joined
Nov 10, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Location
Highlands, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Kutter (AKA KutterBug)
Hello everyone! So for Christmas last month, I got this super comfy pink zebra blanket. It's really soft and I just love it. But Kutter recently discovered it. And won't give it back! LOL he keeps doing this "sucking" thing to it, where he almost looks like he's nursing. It's quite funny! He loves to burrow up in it and needless to say, I'm not getting it back LOL what are some of your bully's little comfy toys? :)


Love,
Kayla & Kutter :heart:

00000maggie.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327693420.102478.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327693420.102478.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 211
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327693438.783378.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327693438.783378.webp
    94.1 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Grats on the new blanket Kutter! :lol:
 
Sorry to say this, but it's definitely Kutter's blankie now. Finders keepers, losers weepers. :ROFL:
 
You will find that many of our bully's on here suckle (or nurse) off of different things, Kutter likes his blankie and Vegas has 3 different stuffed animals that he sucks on, his favorite one is a big Monkey. Vegas will be 3 in March and he does this on a daily basis. I think it is very cute, but eewww the smell after a couple of days, you will be washing blankie quite often, lol.
 
You know that's a bully rule. "If I want it it's mine." haha
 
yeah, how can you take cutters blankie away?? looks so darn cute with it, i think he loves it
 
This pics are adorable! :luv:
 
Your blankie just turned into a Stinky Monkey. Kiss that cuddly blanket Goodbye - it's Kutter's now.
 
Pink is such a great color for him :luv:
 
Aw, Kutter got a new blankie! :lol: I wish Frank suckled on his stuffies...he just destroys them. Although we just got him an orange duraball and I have caught him sucking on it a couple of times in his bed. So I am hoping he is out of his destructor phase.
 
Those pictures are just SO cute!

and that blanket looks awesome. :) I love pink zebra!
 
Thanks everyone!! He is 2 1/2 and this is the first time he has "suckled". I thought it was pretty stinkin' cute!! Thanks for the responses. It's definitely his blankie now. Oh well, I don't mind spoiling him ;)


Love,
Kayla & Kutter :heart:
 
Kutter is tough enough to suckle pink! I love those pictures! Mack likes to do suckie on my leg--he will be 9 in June! Ruggles sucks his rope leash when I suit them up to go for a walk. I always do him first so he has some time with his leash while I'm suiting up Mack! They truely are babies!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top