Raven our new bully baby

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Just thought I share a pic or two of Raven. We picked her up on January 14th. She was supposed to be my baby, but the whole family seems to love her to bits. She looks so mean but is such a mush.

Raven1.jpgRaven2.JPG
00000maggie1.jpg

Attachments

• Homeward Bound.jpg
    Homeward Bound.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is her big sister Bubbles after she woke up from a nap and saw her "little sister" had arrived.

Bubbles after a nap.JPG

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawwww .. I love Raven's little perma-scowl. You will ahve to look at pics of [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]'s Moe .. who has one of the most famous perma-scowls on EBN!!!

Bubbles is a little cutie too ... do they get on or is Bubbles still at the stage of carefully ignoring Raven .... :lmao:

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aawwww .. I love Raven's little perma-scowl. You will ahve to look at pics of @Telly03 's Moe .. who has one of the most famous perma-scowls on EBN!!!

Bubbles is a little cutie too ... do they get on or is Bubbles still at the stage of carefully ignoring Raven .... :lmao:

I have to check for those pics. Bubbles loves her to death. Seems to enjoy another person to play with. So far no jealous issues, only problem is that Raven doesn't realize that she is about 4 times the weight of her "big sister." There have been some yelps when Raven has cornered her or started dragging her by the tail. The cat on the other hand is so not interested in her right now.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awww...she's just a little cuddlebug. Bubbles is such a good sport. I can see why the whole family loves her. Skin kids are cutie patooties too!

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Did u get her at iris farms by chance? That is the backdrop they use for their pics

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
how were they to work with? i am from goshen in orange county so they are not far from my hometown...i live in rockland now...if i got another bullie i might go local with them

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
how were they to work with? i am from goshen in orange county so they are not far from my hometown...i live in rockland now...if i got another bullie i might go local with them

She was very easy to work with, no heavy sales tactics or pressure to sell. I called and got the info, took the drive up and she answered my questions, left us with the pup so we could see her personality. She gave me a few "bully" training pointers and told me to call her if we had any concerns or questions.

I definitely wanted to go local so I could meet the pup. I have shipped dogs in the past. I searched on a lot of forums and the web in general, even went so far as to run their name through some legal databases and nothing came up.

Vet gave her a clean bill of health other than some of the usual tummy parasites that puppies have.

Last edited:
OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So cute! Kazzy is right, she has the Moe perma-scowl! Moe doesn't have it so much anymore but he sure did as a pup! Thanks for sharing :)

I was trying to see some of Telly03's pics but there aren't any albums on his page. I did however get to see the picture of Moe telling us about his rainy day antics and mud painting for his mom and dad.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I see the strong resemblance...lol. He is cute. I hope she keeps her scowl as she gets older.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.