Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Thank you so much for being so kind to us and Lola! we received the most lovely bulldog christmas ornament, a stuffy heart for lola, which she loves, and a homemade fleece! Here is lola enjoying her bounty!

She's only 9 months old and is not food motivated, so we're having some minor issues of her gaining weight. playing hardball with kibble and dinner time is harder on us than it likely is on her, since she skips meals once every few days, but as soon as she learns what is up, she will eat when served, i hope. Anyhoo, the point of that randomness is that she will of course fill in the fleece soon enough!

Lari you are seriously too kind, so thank you very much from all of us :) what a very happy first christmas we had :)
IMG_2386.jpgIMG_2393.jpgIMG_2394.jpgIMG_2396.jpgIMG_2400.jpgIMG_2405.jpg

00000maggie1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a wonderful late surprise.... Lola looks very happy with her new treasure and fleece jacket!

As for her not being food motivated... have your tried added some wet food to her kibble, a tablespoon goes a long way. We had to do that to Nitschke a few times, his allergies would always impact his eating.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Aw sooo jealous! You've got a [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] original! On the food topic, Frankie is on the bland diet for an upset tummy and got rice, chicken, and scrambled eggs for dinner. I don't have any trouble getting him to eat his regular food but he INHALED his dinner tonight and then searched frantically for more. I thought he was going to eat his bowl. Maybe try some scrambled egg in her food, since some bullies have chicken issues (mine have no allergies) and the rice wasn't what excited him. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: Lola looks beautiful! She sure looks like she loves the little heart.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, still feels like Christmas thanks to Lari and Bruce! Lola is adorable in her fleece and she looks like she loves her stuffie heart :luv:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I've said it once and I'll say it again. You guys are just awesome.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
It looks like Lola is enjoying her gifts!! She looks awesome in her fleece. I want one of those for Delilah xD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.