Friar Tuck

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Hey everyone, just wondering if you all have heard about Friar Tuck, who is being fostered at Bulldog Haven NW. He was diagnosed with spina bifida and required surgery for tethered cord syndrome. Luckily this story has a happy ending a Tuck got the surgery he needed. I have been following this little guy for awhile on facebook and wanted to share these heartwarming videos! PS WARNING you may cry while watching one or both videos.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Poppy

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Didn't mean to bum you out! If you follow Bulldog Haven on Facebook you will see he's like any other happy go lucky puppy. Plus he's spoiled rotten and a mini celeb in that area! He is just so precious. I got a thank you card from them with Tucker's photo on it and keep it on my fridge.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww Im in love. He is adorable. They dont adopt out of state. :(

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Hubby says no more till bigger place. I have frenchie coming in, in the next few weeks plus daughter is getting a frenchie too. So two new babies coming...Cant wait to move. Im in love with Friar Tuck and Poe from Adoptabull....

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw, already mentioned to hubby..I got a resounding NO...lol..He says wait till we get a bigger place and some of these kids move out...lol

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Oops [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] also may have a deaf eb coming in..Baby..I am definitely full..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww .... he is so adorabull and what a heart-warming story! :cry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.