Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was busy selecting my nominations for the yearly awards and Vegas decided it was nap time. I told him no, and he proceeded to pout. Yes, pout. Once I told him "no" a second time, he threw himself backwards and proceeded to TRY and nap. Finally, he gave up and just went to his bed.

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Lol it must be a bully thing and they look wonderful ...my babygirl play dead well drop down wen i say no

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How awesome.... I love how they sleep on top of their crates!! And the 'temper tantrum' is priceless.

BTW - [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION],,,, don't ya just love the Red Dingo products???

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Omg libra...they are precious! Love the pic sleeping on top of cages...!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love that they sleep on top of their cages..Too precious

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh I can't get enough of these two, I just love them taking a nap. You are such an organized mom, my just flop where ever when ever....No structure.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny ..... they really like to get their own way don't they!!! B

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So funny...Vegas is hilarious...love the pouting! That last picture is beyond adorable :luv: And maybe one of the few quiet moments during the day? :lol:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
How awesome.... I love how they sleep on top of their crates!! And the 'temper tantrum' is priceless.

BTW - [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION],,,, don't ya just love the Red Dingo products???

I love them! The only Red Dingo products I had before were the awesome name tags. [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] These were Secret Santa gifts from Jamie! I love how they are reflective. Helps so much with Vegas during the night when he wants outside. I can see him at the end of our yard!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love them! The only Red Dingo products I had before were the awesome name tags. @savemejeebus These were Secret Santa gifts from Jamie! I love how they are reflective. Helps so much with Vegas during the night when he wants outside. I can see him at the end of our yard!

We have the collars and leashes -- the handle on the leashes are padded which is really nice on the hands/wrist for walks. And, best part is they are thick and really last/durable.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love that last picture too. They are so sweet and cute...especially when they're snoozing! :heart: Such adorable faces!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, and the last pic is great. Just love Vegas and Miss O

Most Reactions

Members online