Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
jack and Wilson are just too cute, and play pretty well together. Wilson is too funny in that little crate, poor Emma I think lost her crate. haha Those two are just going to love little Emma.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I ALWAYS luv watching Wilson and Jack play together. Wilson sure loves his baby sister's crate, doesn't he? he looked very comfortable in there!! Jeannie, Wilson's getting so big too. He's such an adorable guy.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ha, I meant Jack! I hate typing on the phone. :p

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] James seems to have been around again .. and now both [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] are both denying all knowledge of him!!! :eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ... on Friday night [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] was talking about her James ..... she later tried to tell us it was Jake .. and then later still mentioned a JACK!!! We can only assume that she has a secret admirer in her life ... one obviously shared by you ........:ROFL:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO ... on Friday night @JAKEISGREAT was talking about her James ..... she later tried to tell us it was Jake .. and then later still mentioned a JACK!!! We can only assume that she has a secret admirer in her life ... one obviously shared by you ........:ROFL:
Ok that explains it, :ROFL:. Apparently, she and I must have been drinking.....:p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
jack and Wilson are just too cute, and play pretty well together. Wilson is too funny in that little crate, poor Emma I think lost her crate. haha Those two are just going to love little Emma.
Thanks David. I'm hoping they all adapt smoothly. That crate was actually Wilson's that he was in when we were camping. He's just a goofball.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.