JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson and Jack this morning. Wilson's such a goober. He loves going in the crate I got for Gwynn (or Emma, might rename her).

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
If only Vegas and O played as nice. She would be guarding the crate as if her life depended on it. Cute video!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They play pretty good. Should be interesting to see how the dynamics change next week when we bring Emma (Gwynn) home.

Is your power back on?

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What great friends they are.... Jack is so beautiful - love his eyes. And, Wilson at the 3:55 mark -- so darn cute

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Wilson is quite the talker! Jack seems to be a real sweetheart, too! Get ready, boys...there's going to be some changes around here when Emma arrives!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
they are both beautiful! I love how they play! so sweet! which one is the dominant one? looks from the video it might be Wilson.. I hope he doesn't get jealous when baby Emma takes "his" crate away from him.. always love your pics and videos!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This Video made Vegas bark and bark and bark long after it was over :blink:, lol...Wilson can be all king of the crate with Jack right now, we all know who is going to rule the house soon enough!!!! Love the name Emma, my friend who is due any day is naming her new baby girl Emma.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@anacarabius, Wilson seems to have the ddominate edge over Jack. Jack does get him in the years when they're playing though - he grabs ahold of Wilson's loose skin and pulls him a bit. James such a sweetie though and wants nothing more than to be at your side near you.

It'll be interesting to me to see how their dynamic changes with a female. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This Video made Vegas bark and bark and bark long after it was over :blink:, lol...Wilson can be all king of the crate with Jack right now, we all know who is going to rule the house soon enough!!!! Love the name Emma, my friend who is due any day is naming her new baby girl Emma.
:lol: Kelly Wilson does the same thing when I'm watching others videos, sometimes he runs to be front door. It's pretty funny. Or then they'll look at the monitor and just can't figure where the dog sounds are coming from. :lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm gonna enjoys these last videos of Boys Will Be Boys. Wonder if there's going to be a love triangle when Emma makes her entrance.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@anacarabius, Wilson seems to have the ddominate edge over Jack. Jack does get him in the years when they're playing though - he grabs ahold of Wilson's loose skin and pulls him a bit. James such a sweetie though and wants nothing more than to be at your side near you.

It'll be interesting to me to see how their dynamic changes with a female. :)

Who is James??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think Wilson may have claimed that crate as his ... Lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.