The Great 2012 Seattle snow storm..

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So much fun! I bet Vegas was exhausted after all of that leaping through the snow.

I love how Miss O was just sitting looking at our on several occasions like, "Really?" -- seems like she has too much dignity to just let loose like Vegas. lol This video just confirms how much I need to try to make Penny a fleece...Did [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] make yours?

Yes I made the fleece O is wearing in that video.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a great video and a joy to watch, just love watching them play in the snow and Vegas was having a blast.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome.... love how Vegas was making his own snowballs! and, O is just so darn cute in her fleeces! You make sure great videos -- thanks for sharing

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Now [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and me and everyone else here in Western WA gets to have MELTY SLUSHY MUD DAY (instead of snow day). The back yard is on it's way to being a muddly, dog trampled, snow-played-in MESS by tomorrow. It's fun while it's white and pretty for about the first 72 hours - then I am DONE with snow. I think Bo wants to move to the Arctic so he can play in snow EVERY day.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
OK I'm getting worried about you all that still have no power... I hope the impromtu home camping trip gets cancelled real soon

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Still no power. Luckily I can charge my phone in my car without having to start it. Its now raining..
So hopefully the snow will start to melt. Now we have flood warnings in effect. Trees are still falling like crazy..so traffic is impossible. No mention of when our power will be back on.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.