Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

It's a little long..but I couldn't help it. I tried to add comments into the video to make it more interesting. Even my husband admitted to fast forwarding it.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
their excitement makes all that snow look so much fun... Thanks for sharing your snow day :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Cute Video I watched the whole thing. I wonder what Vegasb would do with snow? He has never even seen it. I think, that he would think, he SCORED!!!! All you can eat buffet.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Not to be outdone by [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] 's fabulous footage, here's a lengthy video that features the following exciting video captures! WOW!

http://youtu.be/bbNfcIQ9R7w

1) Two English Bulldogs loving the snow; it's Bo's first snow and he thinks this stuff is AMAZING
2) Lots of Mouth Play Fighting
3) Bea barfing up her morning yogurt
4) Snowball chasing / eating
5) Bo doing the #1 most hated thing he does to Bea - "play mount" and she flips out, as usual
6) My embarrassing use of babytalk - I don't even realize I'm doing this when I'm talking to them
7) Discipline for playing too excitedly / rough
8) At the end, Bo does this thing that he always does in the snow. DANGER: It's super adorable!
Enjoy!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That was adorable...I watched the whole thing.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] - loved the video... There is no such thing as a "too long" Vegas and O video! In fact, while I was watching it, I could hear hubby laughing in the other room because he was watching it too! They listen as well as Frank does in the snow....the only way to get him inside as well is to threaten to shut the door. :lol:

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - cute Bea and Bo in the snow! The "mouth fighting" cracks me up. My dad's pugs do that and it is always so funny :laugh: Also it was so cute when Bo just flopped down in the snow! He would make a cute snow angel!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
So much fun! I bet Vegas was exhausted after all of that leaping through the snow.

I love how Miss O was just sitting looking at our on several occasions like, "Really?" -- seems like she has too much dignity to just let loose like Vegas. lol This video just confirms how much I need to try to make Penny a fleece...Did [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] make yours?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]. That is a wonderful video .... Definitely not too long!!! Vegas is looking SO good!!! :luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Not to be outdone by [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] 's fabulous footage, here's a lengthy video that features the following exciting video captures! WOW!

http://youtu.be/bbNfcIQ9R7w

1) Two English Bulldogs loving the snow; it's Bo's first snow and he thinks this stuff is AMAZING
2) Lots of Mouth Play Fighting
3) Bea barfing up her morning yogurt
4) Snowball chasing / eating
5) Bo doing the #1 most hated thing he does to Bea - "play mount" and she flips out, as usual
6) My embarrassing use of babytalk - I don't even realize I'm doing this when I'm talking to them
7) Discipline for playing too excitedly / rough
8) At the end, Bo does this thing that he always does in the snow. DANGER: It's super adorable!
Enjoy!

They are both so adorable playing together!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Cute Video I watched the whole thing. I wonder what Vegasb would do with snow? He has never even seen it. I think, that he would think, he SCORED!!!! All you can eat buffet.

:ROFL: Snow would be much better than sand!! He could graze on it to his heart's content! Perhaps a trip to the snow for Vegas??

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.