Getting closer!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ok, it has been 3 days since we introduced Jester to Vegas. Thank god Jester is an outgoing Kitty and not the kind that wants to hide under the bed!

Remember Saturday night the first night...the Stare down?
staredown002.jpg

And this was Sunday night, getting closer.......
gettingcloser001.jpg

And tonight on the living room floor, it is happening, I think in a few more days they will be snuggleing!
gettingcloser003.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awwwww,,,, so cute! can't wait for the chase videos

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, i love it. I love seeing Vegas's cute face. His expressions are priceless. Looking forward to hearing how the relationship between the two goes. I'm thinking of getting a kitty some day too for the boys to "play" with!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hmmm I just thought of something. After Vegas's sand eating episode....where are you keeping the litterbox? :rofl:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hmmm I just thought of something. After Vegas's sand eating episode....where are you keeping the litterbox? :rofl:

OMG.... GREAT question! i did not think of that..... not onlyt the litter, but dogs have been know to not be able to resist cat :poo:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], got it covered!! I had a feeling he would eat cat :poo: and most importantly the cat food, which would tear up his stomach, soooo..... for $10 bucks at walmart we got this covered. LOL... He has the whole third bedroom which we use basically as a basement since we dont have basements in Florida. It has all our Holiday decorations and suitcases etc.....

littterbox001.jpg

littterbox002.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@LariP @2BullyMama @JAKEISGREAT , got it covered!! I had a feeling he would eat cat :poo: and most importantly the cat food, which would tear up his stomach, soooo..... for $10 bucks at walmart we got this covered. LOL... He has the whole third bedroom which we use basically as a basement since we dont have basements in Florida. It has all our Holiday decorations and suitcases etc.....

EXCELLENT!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Creeping closer and closer to each other .... our dogs groom my cat, Angel. So it could happen!!

As for the cat litter ... yes, continue to hide it. Daddy STILL eats cat poop out of the backyard, and now it's colder Angel is inside during the night. Well ... on Saturday Daddy ran over to the litter tray before I could stop him and grabbed a whole mouthful of urine soaked cat litter ...... :barf:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think Vegas is ready... Jester, maybe not so much.... cute pix, Thanx

Brig22

Jan 12, 2012
Bradenton, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Fritz & Bogart
Very cute. We just adopted a second bulldog 2 months ago and every time the two come closer or sniff each other without fighting I am so proud. Btw, wanted to send you an email to tell you that I noted you live in the same town. We have 2 bullies and maybe we can meet up one day to introduce our dogs:-) have a great day.

Most Reactions