Linus ~V~ Angel

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Our cat, Angel, loves all our dogs and all our dogs love Angel. So when Linus came home he just settled in with the rest of them and will lick Angel on the head etc

Today, Linus wanted to play with Angel ... and his tail. I don't think Angel was amused but as always he was very tolerant!!

At the start of this video you have to understand that this had been going on for almost TWO minutes already!!

http://youtu.be/qNQ3emfL2DI

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: The cat gets up like enough to say.... i'm done

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
that's too funny, little Linus is too cute.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We weighed him on our bathroom scales today ... at the vets office he weighed in at 13lb, and on our scales today he was reading 16lb. Our scales could be off but not by much!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Angel gets up to say....that yipping is giving me a headache!! :lmao:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww.. that was cute... love the TUDE of Angel. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Angel is an angel. What a good kitty. It looks like both are confused. Kitty wondering why is Linus so insistent. Linus thinking why doesn't Angel play with me like I want.

BabyGirl grew up around Daisy my cat and from what I saw she loved Daisy but at some point her instincts to want to chase Daisy are trying to come into play. Daisy is also very tolerant and doesn't know what to make of it. For now I have to make sure BabyGirl doesn't try to squish the kitty and Daisy doesn't seem to think she's in any danger and will only meow in protest so I have to come to the rescue. So far no one is biting or scratching each other. I do keep a can of compressed air around in case I have to "remind" BabyGirl that's not acceptable. Just a quick burst of air on her behind snaps her out of it. Louie and Wilson don't care to bother Daisy at all.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Angel is an angel. What a good kitty. It looks like both are confused. Kitty wondering why is Linus so insistent. Linus thinking why doesn't Angel play with me like I want.

BabyGirl grew up around Daisy my cat and from what I saw she loved Daisy but at some point her instincts to want to chase Daisy are trying to come into play. Daisy is also very tolerant and doesn't know what to make of it. For now I have to make sure BabyGirl doesn't try to squish the kitty and Daisy doesn't seem to think she's in any danger and will only meow in protest so I have to come to the rescue. So far no one is biting or scratching each other. I do keep a can of compressed air around in case I have to "remind" BabyGirl that's not acceptable. Just a quick burst of air on her behind snaps her out of it. Louie and Wilson don't care to bother Daisy at all.

We've been very lucky .... all our dogs have accepted Angel as there own! He was here first so I don't know if that helps?

When Angel comes in they all rush to greet him and lick his face! Sweet!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online