Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linus ~V~ Angel

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Linus ~V~ Angel

Ha ha oh that was too cute!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    Angel is an angel. What a good kitty. It looks like both are confused. Kitty wondering why is Linus so insistent. Linus thinking why doesn't Angel play with me like I want.

BabyGirl grew up around Daisy my cat and from what I saw she loved Daisy but at some point her instincts to want to chase Daisy are trying to come into play. Daisy is also very tolerant and doesn't know what to make of it. For now I have to make sure BabyGirl doesn't try to squish the kitty and Daisy doesn't seem to think she's in any danger and will only meow in protest so I have to come to the rescue. So far no one is biting or scratching each other. I do keep a can of compressed air around in case I have to "remind" BabyGirl that's not acceptable. Just a quick burst of air on her behind snaps her out of it. Louie and Wilson don't care to bother Daisy at all.
    We've been very lucky .... all our dogs have accepted Angel as there own! He was here first so I don't know if that helps?

When Angel comes in they all rush to greet him and lick his face! Sweet!

El Paso, Texas, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Linus ~V~ Angel

So sweet! Angel is a doll, what a tolerant kitty and Linus is cute beyond words! Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads