After A Bath

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gorgeous, gorgeous Heff!

Bo's First Tub Time - 3-7-11.jpg <== Bo's very first Tub Time - he was SUCH a good boy! (I have this framed)

Bea Likes Tub Time.jpg <=== Bea loves Tub Time

OP
H

heff101

The best part for Heff anyways is about 30 mins after his bath he gets this burst of energy and acts like a lunatic running around and being bratty. Of course it only lasts for about 5 mins.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The best part for Heff anyways is about 30 mins after his bath he gets this burst of energy and acts like a lunatic running around and being bratty. Of course it only lasts for about 5 mins.

Banks does the same thing.. Nitshcke used to push himself up against anything he could and roll all over on his back

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I can smell the freshness from way over here ....

Edit : except for that last picture where someone must have opened a bag of Doritos :D

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ...the back healing is the best part. It doesn't help when they realize what I'm about to do to them and they all of the sudden are filled with rocks (scratch that, boulders!)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ...the back healing is the best part. It doesn't help when they realize what I'm about to do to them and they all of the sudden are filled with rocks (scratch that, boulders!)

Vegas goes from 63 lbs, to 163 dead weight when I lift him in the tub, but he can sure get out of the tub on his own!!

OP
H

heff101

I have to say Heff is really good for taking a bath. He actually seems to like it. And he is way to lazy to get in our out on his own.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.