FIRST attempt of a video....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have been a member for 2 years and I have never been able to figure out how to post a video, I have such a nice video camera that sits in the palm of your hand, BUT I also discovered my digital camera has video, WHO KNEW???????????? I have had this camera for over a year!!!! So I am going to post this and if nothing shows up PALEEZE don't ask me to re-post I OBVIOUSLY don't know how!!!! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] she keeps telling me she will teach me, but she is busy tonight with her granddaughter :ROFL:

It is of Vegas crying trying to get into the "cat room" that we baby gated off until Oscar gets used to the house, us, and Vegas!! Poor boy, he really does not want to meet the new kitty, I have a feeling it is the new kitty FOOD he is after!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Which link do I click on on Photobucket to get a direct video??? It is dark and it looks like we are teasing him, he really just wanted the cat food I swear!! BUT it is my first video!! I sound like such a hillbilly (which I am) god maybe this is why I have never been able to do this, I HATE the sound of my voice!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah... my poor baby boy! Why are you torturing him???

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] --- excellent job, the video posted --- twice?!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Which link do I click on on Photobucket to get a direct video??? It is dark and it looks like we are teasing him, he really just wanted the cat food I swear!! BUT it is my first video!! I sound like such a hillbilly (which I am) god maybe this is why I have never been able to do this, I HATE the sound of my voice!!!!

:LMAO: :laugh: I hate my voice too... sound like I am 5

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The first post worked for me even on my iPad. It just took me to your photo bucket when I clicked on the picture and I watched the video there!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ah... my poor baby boy! Why are you torturing him???

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] --- excellent job, the video posted --- twice?!

I was just trying differnt links I didn't know which one to click. I am totally a computer illiterate person!! We were not being mean I swear, we just have to let the new cat get used to the house before we let Vegas and all his dainty ways get to him. Poor kitty he is going to get squished!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was just trying differnt links I didn't know which one to click. I am totally a computer illiterate person!! We were not being mean I swear, we just have to let the new cat get used to the house before we let Vegas and all his dainty ways get to him. Poor kitty he is going to get squished!!

Not sure I believe you -- seems you are just trying to make me not drive down there and save SWEET Vegas

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i was thinking to myself shes waiting for becky to help her :ROFL: thats funny by itself. the video is awsome and it will be interesting to see how they interact when the kitty gets settled in. please stop upsetting poor baby vegas. lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Worked for me too.

I *heart* Vegas' teeth. He's so cute with this little toofies stickin' out.....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
EVERYONE hates their own voice on a video!!!.. lol

That POOOOOOR Baby Vegas..... How can you NOT give in to that mournful little whimper of his?? :) and the cat,,,, the dam cat!!!! Laying there all smug and stuff right in front of poooooooor Vegas.. :(

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] LOVE all the new pictures of HRH avatar, signature and FB

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.