I posted this on facebook last night....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Errrr, I mean early this morning and I wanted to share it here. Plus added video of my horrible mommy moment.

Orion hasn't had any stinky bear time since Christmas. Tonight she really needed to suckle on Stinky's foot, so I gave it to her at 9pm. It is now 2am and Orion is STILL suckling on it's paw. I was hoping she would tire herself out and crash...but I'm the one that's tired out! I can't leave her unsupervised...she sucks too hard and bear parts have been disappearing into her tummy. So, I have to be the mean mommy and take him from her, so I can FINALLY go to bed.

I got up about 7am and she just started whining. So, she is back ontop of the kennels with stinky back in her mouth!

Video.jpg

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor babyO, not only do you take her poor stinky, you sit it to where she can see it!! Vegas sucks his until he falls asleep, he has never just laid for hours doing it. And WOW, can the bears/monkeys get a smell to them!!! I have had to wash Vegas's twice in one week in the past.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love Orion.. Wish mine liked bears.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love Orion.. Wish mine liked bears.

Although it's a huge comfort for her and it just warms my heart to see her do this with so much passion, I wouldn't suggest wishing this. It's horrible when you can't find a suckable bear (has beanies in it, or hard nose and eyes or sharp object, or the feet are too big), or when the bear turns up with a missing body part. Or when it's late and she wont give up. Or when she cries because it's in the wash. Or when she cries because all the bears need fixing. Or when she cries because Vegas just took off with the bear, yet she's left with the torn off limb still in her mouth. I admit it's a 'cute' obsession to have, but it's also a pita obsession to deal with. (pain in the a$$)

Last edited:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Look at that face when you take the bear away! It's total "BUT MOM!" moment! She is so cute! At least shes sweet about it and finally does let you take the bear. Tank would hold on and growl forever. He does not like his toys taken away from him lol. Orion is adorable!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwwww, Orion! :luv: Wuvs her stinky bears! But I must say, you are a good mommy for staying up until 2am so she could still suck on it!! I would have given up at 11 at the latest!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just totally adore Orion and her little noises!!! And I don't think I would have lasted til 2am!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She looks so sweet and innocent when suckling....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Poor misunderstood baby. :luv: It is pretty amazing that she didn't fall asleep suckling though.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG she's just like Nigel!!! and i thought i was the only one dealing with that. He has gone through 2 large doggies and the first one lasted almost the year but once Karly got a hold of it too she rips them and pulls stuffing out. He's real good about NOT doing that. When I throw them out to the back he'll cry and I think he wants to go out to potty but he'll just sit and look up where the doggie is and look at me and give me the chewbacca whine and I'm putty in his paws cause I can't say no. I got a new one for his birthday but it didn't last it's so hard to find tough plushes these days. I'm in search of another one and I think Karly needs her own but that girl loves to pull stuffing out of the plushes so no more for her lol She goes straight for the eyes or nose if it's a hard one and I have a hard time finding stitched eyes and noses lol

I love Orion and Vegas they remind me so much of my Nigel and Karly. She looked at you like "leave my baby alone mom!" That's adorable. Well it's nice to know I'm not alone lol

bully hugs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online