Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I posted this on facebook last night....

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Houston, TX
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I posted this on facebook last night....

OMG she's just like Nigel!!! and i thought i was the only one dealing with that. He has gone through 2 large doggies and the first one lasted almost the year but once Karly got a hold of it too she rips them and pulls stuffing out. He's real good about NOT doing that. When I throw them out to the back he'll cry and I think he wants to go out to potty but he'll just sit and look up where the doggie is and look at me and give me the chewbacca whine and I'm putty in his paws cause I can't say no. I got a new one for his birthday but it didn't last it's so hard to find tough plushes these days. I'm in search of another one and I think Karly needs her own but that girl loves to pull stuffing out of the plushes so no more for her lol She goes straight for the eyes or nose if it's a hard one and I have a hard time finding stitched eyes and noses lol

I love Orion and Vegas they remind me so much of my Nigel and Karly. She looked at you like "leave my baby alone mom!" That's adorable. Well it's nice to know I'm not alone lol

bully hugs!

Cheerio mates!

El Paso, Texas, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I posted this on facebook last night....

The look on her face when u pulled stinky off!! Poor Orion!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads