Introducing Miss Gracie Lou

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hi @GraciesMomma !!! Sooooo glad you joined, little Gracie-Lou is so darling and getting so big!

Actually, the pink hoodie is from her aunt @LariP and uncle @BruceP and it looks like it finally fits her! Thank you so much for sharing her pics with everyone!

Lisa,,,, remember the pic you took of her laying on top of the hoodie because it was too big for her???? Wonder if you still have that pic???

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Of course I do! This is a rotating pic, a couple of her on the hoodie. She was just 12 days old I think?

Gracie-2.gif

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=4052]GraciesMomma[/MENTION] I think it is wonderful that you are here and we get to see your precious baby grow... :welcome:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is SO exciting to have you both here!!!!! I have Gracie Lou's brother from the same litter .... Baby Linus. The photo on my avatar is Linus on the day my husband and daughter drove to Arizona to pick him up!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of EBN (hee hee hee) We love pics!

BTW -- Grammie Lisa happen to be [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ???

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and just love your little Gracie Lou. So glad you joined, so make yourself at home and jump right in.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Congrats and welcome! She's sooooo sweet. So excited we get to watch her grow up!

OP
GraciesMomma

GraciesMomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Lou
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] the photo of Gracie as a baby is so darling! And just look at her now 😊

OP
GraciesMomma

GraciesMomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Lou
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] yay! It's great to know her brother can be connected with her still. Linus is a looker! He must get a lot of attention from the ladies 😜

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.