Bath time for Vegas

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Today was the day we were BOTH dreading, but it is over with, he won't even look at me now, but he smells so good!! I got some cute pics. Just waiting for the Aleve to kick in for my poor back, just to lift his 63 lb. butt in the tub is a chore and of course he makes himself dead weight so it feels more like 163, BRAT!!!!!!

OMG!!! Is that bath water I hear running??? Maybe if I look as far back as I can, Mom won't see me!!

bathtime004.jpg

Well, I might as well make the best of it before the soap gets on me and try to drink the whole tub dry!

bathtime005.jpg

FINALLY!!! I am OUT, I am loving this nice micro-fiber towel that auntie [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and uncle [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] got me, it really helped to dry me!!

bathtime014.jpg

bathtime010.jpg

BUT......The wall makes me feel so much dryer and I love streaking up mom's wall!!

bathtime017.jpg

bathtime016.jpg

I Am not, I WILL not, look at Mom, how dare she give me a bath and think I am going to look at the camera for her and smile!!!

bathtime018.jpg

He is sitting on the couch pouting now, poor nice smelling boy, such a rough life!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hmmm it did not say who auntie and uncle was?? Thanks to [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for the micro-fiber towel that Vegas got for Christmas, it really did help absorb more than a normal towel.

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Macy drinks her water too! Even if it's soapy...lol. But i'm lucky right now because she comes running when she hears the bath water even if it's not for her. She tries to jump in with erin all the time....lol. Only my crazy dog!

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i love him!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Macy drinks her water too! Even if it's soapy...lol. But i'm lucky right now because she comes running when she hears the bath water even if it's not for her. She tries to jump in with erin all the time....lol. Only my crazy dog!

Kelly aka Macy's Momma
Vegas goes running alright, the opposite direction! Once he is in the tub he is OK, but the thought of a bath, he hates.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im glad Vegas liked the towel....lol
Really good pix of the SuperStar! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He will forgive you, probably after his next treat. Your back however may not get over it so quickly.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yay, a Vegas picture story! :luv: I LOVE all your pictures of Vegas....he has the best looks and you come up with such hilarious captions! And I will be getting myself one of those microfiber towels for Frank...so tired of him streaking around the house all wet after a bath because he is like a greased pig and I can't catch him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.