Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

but, why won't she let them catch her?
They just want to
eat her shoes, tear her clothes, topple her over, bite her nose, chew her hands.. poor poor little angels :nope:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love those pics.... thanks for sharing. The more I see Aldo, the more I love him

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great pictures and you do always have great ones, You have such a beautiful family skin and fur!! And big sis is smart, she probably had to learn the hard way to stay away :lmao:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
You are blessed with a beautiful family.

I agree

Kelly aka Macy's Momma
Thank You Maria and Kelly :luv: My family is not perfect by any means.. but I am proud of all of us! :luv:

Love those pics.... thanks for sharing. The more I see Aldo, the more I love him
Aldo is super adorable, everybody that sees him wants him.. I have probably been asked if he's on sale a dozen times.. what, why? does he have a store tag or what? :blink:

Great pictures and you do always have great ones, You have such a beautiful family skin and fur!! And big sis is smart, she probably had to learn the hard way to stay away :lmao:
yes, my poor girls have been "victims" of these angels, it's funny, because they are fine with adults, but they get so excited with the kids, the kids adore the pups, but they cannot be near them unless they are on a bed or on a leash.... needless to say we are starting puppy kindergarten next week to try to find a way so they calm down around the kids.. Katara is going first, since she is the more excitable one :bully: hopefully I can learn the stuff and bring it home for Aldo too, if not he will be going to school next

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] Now that's what I call hunt'n dogs

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That looks like fun! Your babies (all of them!) are so cute!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I was thinking exactly what Kelly said when I was looking at the pics, I bet she learned the hard way to stay away! Cute pictures, you have beautiful children, both skin and fur :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Ha! Love the one with the daughter standing on the little table with the pups at her heels...too cute!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.