At a new park and stream

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
It's funny; we've lived in our suburb for more than six years but I'd never noticed this little park for off lead walking next to the river before!

I'd posted separately about our boy going for a swim (yes he can swim without a lifejacket!) and someone was a bit concerned - but you can see the local stream is quite small and safe, provided it's not in flood.

First pic is on path to park, second one in park and last two in the stream SDC11979.jpgSDC12007.jpgSDC11989.jpgSDC11987.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying 2012!

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How lucky to live where you can take walks with no leash. I especially lived the pic where he is checking out the driftwood. :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Beautiful park and great pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
SIX YEARS? Holy crap. This is a testimony to how dogs enhance and improve our lives! He got you out of the house into your own amazing neighborhood!

I take Bea and Bo "swimming" in the creek at McCollum Park up here...it's not deep enough for actually swimming however. I think Bea would sink like stone. Bo would probably be OK. They think "swimming" (and they know this word I want you to know) is wading. If we're near water and I mention "swimming" they head right for the shoreline. ha ha ha

Great pics and what a cool place to take your pup!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely beautiful..... oh, so is the park

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Your boy is very handsome!! It looks like you live in a really neat area..you always have cool pictures!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online