Shame, shame!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1326077998.765160.jpg who did this?????
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1326078032.130315.jpg wasn't me. See i'm chewing on my toy.
Grrrrrr.....shame shame shame I know your name! Lol

Kelly aka Macy's Momma
111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
So much for my expensive dining room table! Sadly, she got my wall and cabinet as well. All in less than 10 minutes while we were helping Erin with her homework.

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
That's why my dogs get placed in their crate or fenced backyard when we are not with them.. Macy is too cute though.. with that face, how can you get mad at her?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I thought I was done with puppy chewing but BabyGirl still tries to nibble the TV stand. I keep telling her NO in a firm voice but she pretends not to hear me. As soon as I approach her she rolls over in surrender.:busted: I have to keep myself from laughing.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
wow you sure must have a big cat to make such a mess of the table leg :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing!! :ROFL:
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I am sorry that Jake has a chewing problem, but better you than me. :p Majority of my how is wood. :whew:

[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] Try spraying bitter apple on it next time. Maybe your baby wont like it like mine does for some stupid reason. :cursing:

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] Gotta love BabyGirl :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh these sneaky bully's! I never found anything chewed until days after Vegas had chewed it. He got my brand new dining room chair when he was about 6 months old. You can get a wood pen at Lowe's that is the color of your wood. It is like a magic marker to at least color in the wood. Does it look good? NO, but at least it makes it the same color.

OP
webster03

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Well sad thing is we were sitting at that exact table doing homework! So i thought she was being supervised! How does a dog chew the leg of the table and you not hear it? To make matters worse she was at my feet and i thought she was asleep. When she rolled over and wasnt under my feet anymore she was over chewing on the wall and cabinet. Lol. Less than 10 min i have to repeat. Will posts pics of those later. Will try bitter spray but she will probably like that too...lol. The squirt of water to the face does not phase macy at all. She actually enjoys it and tries to lick it like she is thirsty or something. Have tried a light mist all the way to a hard steady stream of a squirt. She sees the water bottle and comes running to get a squirt. Only my dog! :cry:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION], nope not only your dog, Vegas LOVES a squirt bottle and will just sit there or run towards me and let me spray him while he bites/drinks the water. That has never worked on him either. :cursing:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.