Bubba and me relaxing at the pool today

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Beautiful day here in Florida! A few pics of Bubba and I at poolside.
IMG00865-20120108-1456.jpg
IMG00872-20120108-1458.jpg
IMG00858-20120108-1454.jpg

00000maggie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It was a fabulous day here in Sarasota/Bradenton area!! Great pictures, Bubba is such a handsome boy!!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
We should get the 2 of them a play date! I have a big fenced in yard, or I can come there also! My other 2 dogs (terriers are very friendly also). Bubba would love a dog more his size to teach him he's not always in control! lol!

It was a fabulous day here in Sarasota/Bradenton area!! Great pictures, Bubba is such a handsome boy!!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
THank you, btw!

We should get the 2 of them a play date! I have a big fenced in yard, or I can come there also! My other 2 dogs (terriers are very friendly also). Bubba would love a dog more his size to teach him he's not always in control! lol!

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

I would love too! We have a fenced in yard and a pool with a baby gate all around it, we could be in the pool and let the boys play together!! Vegas has never been around a dog his size or stamina either, my son's dog pitt/lab mix wear's him out because she is so energetic, poor Vegas can't keep up.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Sounds great! I have a fenced in pool also that allows me to lock the dog gate to the yard behind me, which allows me to watch dogs at all times. Either place would be great! My littlest terrior (13 lbs) is his biggest playmate. Thank goodness she is tough!Would love to have a dog he could play with and not have to worry about him hurting them! He's very gentle just pushes his weight aroungd.The dog park makes me nervous sometimes (been jumped on a couple of times-he just sits there). That's why my second terrier ( 25 lbs doesn't like Bubba much!). Let's do it! EIther place is fine. How about next weekend? Weekday light is too short..how about next weekend?

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I will PM you my personal phone number, I don't think next weekend will work, we already have plans (gutting our bathroom) but we will do it soon. We just bought a new house and we have been working every weekend on it. BUT will make it a point to get together soon!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bubba sure looks like he is enjoying himself out side in the sun. He's a beauty.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok. sounds great! Good luck with the bathroom!

I will PM you my personal phone number, I don't think next weekend will work, we already have plans (gutting our bathroom) but we will do it soon. We just bought a new house and we have been working every weekend on it. BUT will make it a point to get together soon!!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] Thank you!

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just love bubba but he always looks so mad. :bully: you look like your having a relaxing day. love it. here its warmer than normal to.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love Bubba. I wish it was pool time here.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I would love too! We have a fenced in yard and a pool with a baby gate all around it, we could be in the pool and let the boys play together!! Vegas has never been around a dog his size or stamina either, my son's dog pitt/lab mix wear's him out because she is so energetic, poor Vegas can't keep up.

Both of you need to cross the state and come to BTB's Bullympics this year. It is so much fun!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is this a duplicate???

Most Reactions