Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
tyson-1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH my GOD.... he is so cute on that bean bag! He looks great Jenn -- you done good!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thanks . However I have to tell you I am FAILING at this diet business ,obviously. I'm hoping once spring comes he will lose some weight. Any dog who knows what day Saturday is and that Saturday = donut day definitely needs to be on a diet lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks . However I have to tell you I am FAILING at this diet business ,obviously. I'm hoping once spring comes he will lose some weight. Any dog who knows what day Saturday is and that Saturday = donut day definitely needs to be on a diet lol

DONUT day!? :LMAO:

Banks had to lose weight once and we did 1/2 cup kibble and 1/2 green beans for each meal.... she lost weight in not time

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my he looks so comfy on there. good job with him. i have to watch sarah like a hawk or she gains weight to.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
More to love? I'm so happy to see Tyson :jumping: Now that's what a bulldog is about, not a care in the world cuz he's got love, shelter, food and a comfy spot to lie on.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] I have missed you lately..... his coat looks fabulous good job lady

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awwww he's so precious. Looks great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] Thanks I think it's the glazed donuts:lmao:. I missed all you guys too. The holidays are crazy around here adn my internet was having serious issues. There is so much to catch up on.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Green beans and Vegas stew both sound like goOd options except the problem is ME! Well me and my family. His previous owners feed him table food all the time. When he came to us he was mopey and sickly and would beg so we gave in. Now it is just a habit to give him some of what we have. He stands in the kitchen while I cook and waits for his. Luckily we eat pretty healthy but not in bulldog terms . I need to stop but it's hard now because when I tell him no he doesn't understand. He pouts and I hate it lol.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] I have missed you lately..... his coat looks fabulous good job lady

[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] is spot on.

Wow! He does look a LOT different than when you first got him [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] !! He's a beaut!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He looks great

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.